JSR, Inc. is hiring for the following posistions.Apply
Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Fabricator
Highly Motivated Stainless Steel Sheet Metal Fabricator required for Shop Fabrication and Field Installation of Stainless Steel Products and Materials. Counter Tops, Corner Guards, and variety of specialty type Trim out projects. (Sills, Jambs, Headers, Fascia’s, Cove Bases, etc…)
• Fabricate Projects per blueprints and/or detailed instructions from supervision.
• Interpret company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
• Must adhere to all JSR’s safety requirements.
• Must have personal transportation.
• Must be punctual (arrive to work on time)
Worker must be able to:
• Meet standard job requirements.
• Perform a variety of duties. Welding, Layout, Fitting, Grinding, Polishing, and Operation of Fabrication Tools and Equipment, etc.
- Materials Preparation, cutting, cutting equipment, plate shears, brake press, drilling, punching holes, etc.
- Fitting, layout work, fixture building as required, grinding, etc.
- Welding, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, SMAW, GMAW, GTAW, to included grinding.
- Polishing on Decorative Metals projects, Grinding, Sanding by hand or hand held tools, etc.
• Visualize objects in 3-dimensions from shop drawings, and fully understand means & methods in the trade.
• Must be able to read a measuring tape for accuracy.
• Understand steel shapes, in Carbon Steel, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel.
• Apply shop mathematics to solve problems.
• Background on stainless and aluminum welding a must, polishing process, fabrication practices.
• Required to certify on plate test coupons, on the following positions; Flat, Vertical, and Overhead.
Physically, must be able to:
• Lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds.
• Reach for, manipulate, and feel objects.
• Stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
• Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures.
• Work outdoors in inclement weather, including heat, cold, wind, rain.
• Capacity to operate equipment, man lift, scissor lift, etc.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties that may be required from day-to-day.Apply
JSR, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. JSR makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose and undue business hardship.
Please let us know if you need an accommodation(s) to participate in the application process. We can be reached at (210) 653-7772 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at (210) 653-7778.Apply
8835 Greaves Ln Schertz, TX 78154
JSR completed Old Georgetown Road Crossing over Cowhouse Creek Bridge project 2 months ahead of schedule at Fort Hood, Texas.-